Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A New Beginning

Well - here we are at a new beginning to the school year.  For some of you it is also a new beginning to our school, to the middle school, maybe even a new house and a new city.

Blessings to all of you on all of those new beginnings.

For me, the new school year brings fresh starts, lots of new goals, along with new students, and many new possibilities.

In these first few weeks, if you are feeling that you do not know what is going on, you feel a little lost, please email me and let me know, so we can fix that.
We will work very hard to make sure your children do not feel that way.

My Blog throughout the year will contain updates from time to time on what is happening.  I will not do a weekly newsletter due to the variety of classes and grades I teach.

However you can always check the tabs and look for special directions for projects we may be working on.
The 5th grade spelling, grammar and reading workbooks are on line.  The memory book is on line as well.

So while you may not check the blog weekly, please check it anytime you have a question about directions for a project or timeline of events for a certain class.  I encourage you to sign up for email which provides an email notice when I make a change or update to the blog.
And as always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

I hope to see everyone at Taste of Middle School on September 2nd.  I will hand out and go over the syllabus for the year for each class.

Thanks for entrusting your child to me for this new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment